lofi is meant to be honest

Sunday, September 18, 2011

NEWS, OCtober 2011

COMING LATE SEPTEMBER,
a Malfangled Dog, CrackerSwamp Promotions release.

















Perhaps the most realized effort I ve put together,ever.


stay tuned.



Also, Nick "rev NIx" Redditt and his company,
 CRACKERSWAMP PRODUCTIONS
is helping promote the next release.I am extremely proud to be affiliated with CrackerSwamp....Nix has the same aesthetic taste as I do...we both love authentic, heartfelt, no bullshit music that cuts to your guts.

I try to record that kind of music.


CRACKER SWAMP is
Home of HUSKY BURNETTE, one of the finest blues artists Ive ever met - he plays a thick fuzzed out blues with rhythm that makes you want to break shit.  Moments of pure electric brilliance- one serious guitar player. Amazing man.




CrackerSwamp also
represents LONEWOLF OMB, one of the most unique artists youre ever likely to hear...gypsy,
southstomp, gravel throat, clawhammer One Man Band. Banjo master. Bruno Esposito's music is an inspiration. NO ONE SOUNDS LIKE LONEWOLF.


CLick on the Cracker Swamp Link at the right to check out the site.



CIGARBOX GUITARS
I am proud to say that I have a Darren Brown Cigarbox guitar, he is the owner, operator and Nova Scotian luthier wizard of DB CUSTOM CIGARBOX GUITARS.
http://dbrowncustoms.blogspot.com/
There will be a permanent link on the right of this blog to Darren's work. You can custom order almost anything from Darren and be guaranteed a great sounding instrument that will inspire you to play more.
He made the neck of my guitar from a piece of driftwood he found on the Nova Scotian shore. Its a pleasure to play. Plus, he's one of the nicest dudes, ever. No lie.


ONe last thing, if you did not read the review of "I WILL FOLLOW YOU TO JAIL" written over at http://www.savingcountrymusic.com/
I think you should check it out.
Not only did Triggerman give me props, but he managed to describe my music and my approach
in an inspiringly articulate way.
more soon.
olds

No comments:

Post a Comment