lofi is meant to be honest

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

welcome.




The feedback concerning the new release "NEW YEARS POEM"
has been very positive. THE diversity of the fifty-five word reviews was very cool to see and the first "official" review of the album was published over at Saving Country Music, right here. Triggerman gave it "two guns up" .  I am working on getting the album out to other outlets for review. If youre a blogger or writer, its simple, go to www.oldssleeper.bandcamp.com, download it for FREE and then write words. Let me know when youre done.

Finally, I decided to make a video for the track "Born to Lose' off of the new album. Just me sitting in the basement, playing the song. Its below. I just wanted something to represent the physical reality of me playing, Just a guy, a guitar, and some groaning.


I hope 2012 is treating you well.
thanks for stopping by.
Olds.

No comments:

Post a Comment